Climate of Uniontownne, Pa, Usa Average Weather
- Uniontownne, Pa, usa, 39°54'N, 79°42'W, 335 m (1099 ft)
- Uniontownne, Pa has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Uniontownne, Pa is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.6 degrees Celsius (51.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1072 mm (42.2 in).
- If Uniontownne, Pa were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) NNW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) W
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) S