Weather in November in Uniontownne, Pa
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 85.6mm (3.4in) of fluid tumbles.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The mean temperature in Uniontownne, Pa is cool at 6.3 °C ( 43.34 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Uniontownne, Pa, usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Uniontownne, Pa:
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) NNW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) W
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) S